Rotella T6 Vs Amsoil Oil
If you’re a truck driver, you know the importance of using the correct type of oil in your vehicle. There are many different types of oil on the market, and it can be challenging to decide which one is best for your needs. This blog post will compare Rotella T6 and Amsoil synthetic diesel oil to help you decide which one is right for you.
Amsoil vs Rotella T6 Table
There are many different types of oil on the market, and it can be challenging to decide which one is the best for your needs. In this blog post, we will compare Rotella T6 and Amsoil Synthetic Diesel Oil to see which option is best for you.
Improved Wear Protection
Provides More Than 6 Times Wear Protection
Excellent Deposit Control Or Cleaning.
It Extends Drain oil Intervals
Better Low Temperature Flow
Excellent Performance At High Temperatures
Outstanding Shear Protection And Stability
Advanced Multi-functional Dispersant Additives
Improved Heat Resistance
Reduces Oil Consumption and Emissions
Vehicle Emissions System Compatibility
Vehicle Emission Compliance And Engine Fuel Efficiency
It Will Maintain Optimal Pressure In The Engine.
Provides Protection Against Harmful Engine Wear
Rotella T6 and AMSOIL are well-known brands in the automobile market for engine types of diesel. They both have enough amazing features to be the leading brands in the market. So if you are looking for suitable diesel oil but are confused between these two brands, Then let us help you to find the best one.
The Main Difference between Rotella T6 and AMSOIL Synthetic Diesel Oil is their chemical compositions. Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic Diesel Oil protects your engine from harmful wear and sludge. Amsoil Signature Series synthetic technology protects your engine in on- and off-road applications.
Rotella T6 Short Review
Rotella T6 diesel engine oil SAE 15W-40 is a fully synthetic high-performance engine oil developed and formulated to provide higher performance than traditional and semi-synthetic Rotella 15W engine oil. It is suitable for almost all modern engines with high power and low emissions and older diesel engines.
With various specifications and recognition from many of the world’s leading engine manufacturers, it is an excellent choice for the fleet. It is suitable for general transportation, construction, agriculture, and diesel vehicles.
- Improved wear protection.
- It enhanced oxidation protection.
- Excellent deposit control or cleaning.
- Better low-temperature flow.
- Excellent corrosion protection.
- Outstanding shear protection and stability.
- Protection in extreme climates.
- It has improved heat resistance.
- Compatibility of the emissions system.
- Offers better fuel economy.
- Resists viscosity loss, which can occur through sheer.
- Features not only advanced multi-functional but also low ash additive technology.
Amsoil Short Review
AMSOIL specially develops synthetic high-performance motor oil for drivers, gasoline, and performance enthusiasts. They identified the obstacles to maximum performance and vehicle life and then developed a fully synthetic motor oil to help you overcome these obstacles. Its products are carefully formulated to provide excellent wear protection, maximum fuel consumption, and engine cleanliness.
AMSOIL high-quality diesel is formulated with a super-shear stable polymer system, which retains better viscosity than low-quality products. Its viscosity control is better than competing engine oils.
- Excellent protection against severe pressures.
- Maintains the correct viscosity.
- Minimizes oil consumption.
- Maximizes fuel efficiency.
- Excellent performance at high temperatures.
- Provides six times wear protection.
- Provides up to 60% turbocharger cleanliness and supports your additional requirements for turbochargers when handling heavy loads.
- Provides up to 2 times better anti-oxidation and thickening protection from the effects of soot pollution.
- Maintaining viscosity after the high-temperature operation protects the engine to the greatest extent and improves efficiency.
- Resists thermal breakdown.
- Reduce fuel consumption by up to 76%.
From the features and benefits of both oils, it is clear that Rotella T6 oil has more advantages than AMSOIL. But if you are looking for a more cost-effective product, then AMSOIL will be the better choice.
We can see from the differences that AMSOIL is superior in every aspect to Rotella T6. Compared with Shell Rotella T6 5W-40, synthetic diesel oil AMSOIL 5W-40 has a pour point advantage of 8.69%. Then again, after 400 hours, the viscosity of AMSOIL decreased by 13.10%,.
while the viscosity of Shell T6 decreased by 15.49% of its initial viscosity. Even on the expense issue, the AMSOIL will be the safe side to take. So, you can buy AMSOIL diesel for your car, for its many amazing features and affordable price. Hence, the winner is AMSOIL.
How Many Miles Does Shell Rotella t6 Last?
Shell Rotella T6 oils are designed to provide extended oil drain intervals and maximum engine protection for various applications, including diesel engines. Shell Rotella T-Series oils are available in various weights and viscosities to meet your engine’s specific needs.
Consult your owner’s manual to see your engine’s recommended oil-change interval and viscosity grade. Most Shell Rotella T6 oils can be used up to 15,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first. However, if you’re using a Shell Rotella T6 oil in a severe-duty application, such as off-road or marine use, the oil-change interval may be shorter.
How Often Should You Change Diesel Engine Oil?
The frequency of oil changes in diesel engines is an important part of the regular maintenance schedule. As with any vehicle, it’s best to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for oil-change intervals.
- Normal conditions: 7,500 – 10,000 miles (1 year)
- Moderate towing, idling: 5,000 – 7,000 miles (6 months)
- Heavy towing, extensive idling: 3,000 – 5,000 miles (3 months)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
So, we can see that both of the oil is good for your cars. If you are looking for a more durable and high-quality product, you should go for the Rotella T6 oil. But if you are looking for an affordable product, then the AMSOIL synthetic diesel oil would be the better choice.
|Check Price on Amazon||Check Price on Amazon|