Cooper At3 Vs Cooper St Maxx Tires
When it comes to choosing a tire for your vehicle, one of the most important considerations is safety. You want to be sure that you’re not only getting a tire that fits your vehicle and driving needs but also one that will provide you with the right amount of traction and stability.
That’s why there are tires that are specifically designed for SUVs and other vehicles that need lots of traction and stability, such as towing or hauling. We’ve researched and compared two of these tires to find out which one will best fit your needs.
Cooper At3 Vs St Maxx Chart
A comparison table or chart helps you to understand these products better. The most beneficial thing is to see the comparison table is, you can find the most useful as well as important similarities and differences at a glance. Let’s take a look at the comparison table of these two tires.
Discoverer At3 Xlt
Discoverer S/t Maxx
Sizes is LT275/55R20
Size is LT275/70R18
Rim diameter 20 inches
Rim diameter 18 inches
Products Dimensions (L × W × H) 31.9 x 31.9 x 11.2 inches
Products Dimensions (L × W × H) 34 x 34 x 11 inches
Tread Depth 16 32nds
Tread Depth 18.5 32nds
Speed rating "S"
Speed rating "Q"
Stunningly well in both dry and snowy conditions.
Good but not as much as Cooper at3.
It is fit for a light truck.
It is suitable for light trucks and SUVs.
Has 100% ability to grip and run smoothly in the road both dry and damp or snowy conditions.
Has ability to grip the road in dry and damp conditions but not so good as cooper at3.
Even wear arc or press and durable tread technology to balance pressure at the tire-to-tire contact area exalting even on-road tread wear and excellent handling.
Dual-draft and non-parallel groove walls technology to help reduce hard rocks and stone retention. Also this technology helps to protect the tire from stone and resist cutting and mincing.
Cooper AT3 Tire
Cooper AT3 is also known as discoverer at3 XLT in the market. It is designed with viable, rigid tread technology that hauls heavy loads. Also, it is built with minimum wear and stands against dirt and pebble. It helps to keep stable running on the curve road smoothly. It is also available in small and large sizes. You can pick whatever you need.
ST MAXX Tire
ST MAXX is also known as discoverer s/t Maxx which is designed for tough and rough terrain like solid rocks, stones, and pebbles. It keeps a stable speed on both straight and curved roads. Tread design provides prevention against stone wearing.
Compare between two or more than two products. Suppose you look for the best product and want to see many products’ information in one place. So how do you find this? You will find this advantage by comparing two or more products. The most crucial benefit of comparing these two products is, you can see both products’ details and specifications at a glance.
Nowadays, people don’t want to waste their time seeking information about the same brand products from different places. They always look for easy ways to find the best products.
By comparing two products, you can buy the best products to see their pros and cons, why they are the best, and make them stand out in the marketplace. Undoubtedly, scrolling different pages or websites to know similar products’ information and features is the most tedious task.
For instance, cooper at3 and st Maxx are the same products that come from the same brand. So when you need to buy a tire for your truck, of course, you need to see all the information before purchasing.
With the help of comparing these two tires, you will know the products’ all information, exceptional features and benefits, prices, advantages and disadvantages, item weight, dimensions, and so on in one place. Most importantly, you can easily distinguish between these two products by placing them side by side.
Here are some exact reason why comparing between two products are crucial;
- You will be able to see product details, information, special features and benefits, durability, pros and cons, prices, etc.
- You Can easily distinguish between two products.
- You can understand product similarities and differences, brand or manufacturer name, and so on.
- Easily identify the best products and understand easily which product is fit for you and your trucks as well.
- Finally, you can save your time and get rid of seeing descriptions of the same product from different places.
Exceptional features of Cooper AT3
- Discovered with an aggressive sidewall helps the tires climb up stones and run through sticky clay smoothly.
- Fit for all seasons, be it dry or snowy (wet), all-terrain tire.
- Built with sturdy and viable tread technology, hauls heavy loads with an anti-wear and keep stand to protect the tire from heavy dirt, stones, and gravel.
- Engineered with arduous traction shoulder that provides improved off-road traction. Also, it helps to run smoothly over rock-solid stones, pebbles and keep perfect handling on the sticky mud.
- Resist to friction and uncertain punctures.
- Manufactured with stone-resistant ledges to reject stones and pebbles.
- Comes with whisper grooves that help to reduce extra sound and road noise.
- Designed to prevent cutting and mincing on stone and pebble terrain.
- Superior viability for hauling.
- The tires have a 100% ability to grip the road in dry and damp or snowy conditions.
- Has 100% Ability to hold on harsh surfaces.
Key features and benefits of ST MAXX
- Designed with hybrid 4-5 rib design to provide low tread pattern noise and even wear.
- The dual draft and non-parallel groove edges help to decrease pebble wearing and obstruct chopping and chipping.
- Stone ejector ribs keep the debris away from tires and discharge the debris.
- The tire’s ability to hold the road in both dry and damp or snowy conditions is excellent but not 100% like Cooper AT3.
- The tire can respond to driving like accelerating, braking, steering, and turning is good enough but not accurate.
So, you may see the comparison of Cooper AT3 & ST MAXX. Both tires perform well both on-road and off-road. Cooper AT3’s has an aggressive sidewall design and powerful stone-resistant technology that makes it stand out. Also, Cooper AT3 has the full ability to grip the road in both dry and snowy conditions. ST MAXX also has some good features and benefits, but Cooper AT3 is the best overall.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|Check Price on Amazon||Check Price on Amazon|
|Check Price on Priority Tires||Check Price on Priority Tires|