Continental True Contact vs Michelin Defender Tire
Shopping for new tires can be daunting for anyone, even the mechanics. Different tire options are designed for other driving conditions. The Michelin Defender is an all-season, high-performance tire.
It is designed to be used on all driving surfaces and weather conditions. The Continental TrueContact Tires are a great year-round tire.
Michelin Defender vs Continental Truecontact
Knowing the full details of these two tires, this comparison chart will help you choose the best tires. You can see both tires and all information, extraordinary things, and features at a glance.
All Season Tire
All Season - Touring Tire
Rim Size Ranging From 15 to 18 inch
Rim Size Ranging From 15 Inch to 19 Inch
Capable of Hitting the Road With Maximum Confidence
Lower Rolling Resistance Help Improved Fuel Economy
The IntelliType Technology Is Designed to Soundest Biting Skirts for Remarkable Grip
Optimal Performance in either Dry, Wet, or Snow Conditions
Michelin Defender Backed by 80,000 Miles Treadwear Warranty
Continental TrueContact Offers Provides up to a 90,000 Mile Tread Warranty
Tread Material Focused on Enhancing Durability and Increased Lifespan
Continental + Silane Additives Improve Traction on the Slippery Road
Designed With an Asymmetric Pattern for Smooth and Decent Operation
Designed With an Asymmetric Pattern That Enables Easy Rotation
Developed for the Drivers of Coupes, Family Sedans, Minivans, and Small Crossovers
Developed for Family Sedans, Coupes, Minivans, and Small Crossovers
Michelin Defender Tire
Michelin Defender T + H is an all-season touring tire discontinued by the manufacturer. It utilizes a new, all-season tread material that provides enhanced durability and helps to increase tread lifespan. It delivers all-season and all-weather smooth operation and longevity without sacrificing ease or handling and proper traction.
It is standard for all touring cars, passenger cars, pickups, commercial vans, utility vehicles, coupes, sedans, and crossovers. It is designed to provide a smooth and risk-free journey year after year. Comes with up to an 80,000-mileage treadwear warranty.
- This is an all-season standard touring tire developed for the drivers of coupes, family sedans, minivans, and small crossovers.
- Long-lasting, comfortable tire that delivers all-season traction in all weather and conditions like dry, wet, wintry, and light snow.
- It utilized a new, all-season tread material focused on enhancing durability. It increased lifespan compared to the previous generation defender.
- They were designed with an asymmetric pattern for smooth and decent operation.
- Able to minimize the extra road noise and special rain grooves help to prevent hydroplaning.
- Provide smooth riding up to 80k miles without chipping, cutting, and puncturing.
- Capable of hitting the road with maximum confidence and leaving your worries behind.
- The IntelliType technology is designed to soundest biting skirts for remarkable grip and control all-season, all-weather.
- The comfort control technology ensures a comfortable ride and helps to reduce extra noise on the road.
- Maxtouch construction is designed to ensure treadwear longevity and proper traction, amplifying the tread life.
Continental TrueConnect Tire
Continental TrueContact is a standard all-season touring tire developed for quality and smooth rides. It’s well-designed and provides proper traction, grip, and superior performance in all conditions. True contact is a well-known brand that produces quality and long-lasting tires.
It is specially developed for drivers who drive family sedans, Coupes, minivans, and small crossovers. It offers an industry-leading warranty that includes 3-year flat tire roadside assistance, provides more than 70,000 mileage warranty, and a 60-day trial.
If you need the best tires and are looking for the best overall, consider many things before buying. You need to know which tires offer a long-lasting treadwear warranty that provides proper traction, handling, braking, and accelerating in dry, wet, wintry, and snowy conditions. To know all things correctly and accurately, you need to look at the comparison of two tires. It will help you to gain deep knowledge about tires. Comparing these two tires might help you choose the best tires for your needs.
- It is also an all-season touring tire for drivers of family sedans, coupes, minivans, and small crossovers.
- Provide much better traction and a smooth and peaceful ride to increase tread life.
- They are designed to combine premium ride and noise quality levels with excellent handling, braking, and confident grip in all conditions like dry, wet, wintry, and light snow.
- It features temperature-activated functional polymers that help to enhance tread life and save fuel economy.
- They were designed with an asymmetric pattern that enables easy rotation and fixes irregular wear.
- Comfort Ride technology incorporates an underlay below the tread designed to separate the tread from the casing and lessen the quantity of cognizable vibration in the cabin.
- Continental’s + Silane additives improve traction on the slippery road.
- Wide circumferential grooves help to evacuate water and sludge through the contact patch for enhanced hydroplaning resistance.
The main difference between these two tires is that they are designed for different types of vehicles. The first one is the Continental TrueContact tire for most family sedans and coupes, minivans and small crossovers. While the second one, the IntelliGrip tire, is specifically designed for most sedans and coupes with four-wheel drive.
Another difference between Continental True Contact and Michelin Defender tires is the warranty period. Continental TrueContact offers Provides up to a 90,000 Mile Tread Warranty (Depending on the Speed Rating of the Tire) and Michelin Defender backed by 80,000 miles Tread Warranty.
After all, if you want a smooth drive on the road, the Continental TrueContact tire is best suited for your vehicle. It offers better traction and a smooth and peaceful ride with high performance in all conditions like dry, wet, wintry/snowy.
Conversely, the Michelin Defender tire provides a long-lasting tread life and a comfortable ride. It is suitable to drive a vehicle with four-wheel drive. It can also be used in small sedans and coupes.
|Check Price on Amazon||Check Price on Amazon|
|Check Price on Priority Tires||Check Price on Priority Tires|