Hankook Dynapro ATM Vs Cooper Discoverer AT3
People buy new cars every day and most don’t think about the tires that go on it, but tires are actually one of the most important parts of any car. If you’ve ever had a flat tire, then you know how frustrating that can be. And it’s even more frustrating when you have to drive on the rims because you have no other option.
That’s why it’s so important to find the right tires for your car. The two best tire brands for most people are Hankook Dynapro atm and Cooper discoverer at3. Which one should you buy? Let’s find out.
With this comparison table between the Hankook Dynapro atm and Cooper discoverer at3, you can easily distinguish and know the differences. It also helps you opt for the best tires and see all the information by keeping them side by side.
Tires size P265/75R16
Tires size LT265/70R17
Tires weight 34 pounds
Tires weight 32 pounds
Products Dimensions (31.7 x 31.7 x 10.5 inches)
Products Dimensions (31.7 x 31.7 x 10.9 inches)
Load Capacity 2601 Pounds
Load Capacity 3195 Pounds
Load index rating 114
Load index rating 121
Rim Diameter 16 Inches
Rim Diameter 17 Inches
Speed rating "T"
Speed rating "S"
It is molded into a wide, independent block, symmetric tread design with an enlarged footprint to improve grip and acceleration while resisting rough wear.
Designed to tackle and provide smooth grip, handling and braking against dirt, gravel, solid rocks, mud, clay, stones, and even in the urban jungle.
Reinforced under-tread gauge technology helps to prevent internal damage and increase traction in muddy and snowy conditions.
It offers viable-tread technology that prevent shedding and to take on the hardest jobs on any terrain. Also, it helps to maintain smooth handling, traction on sand, mud, and stones.
Especially developed for the drivers of light trucks, vans, pickups, and sport utility vehicles (SUVs) like Honda Odyssey, Mercedes-Benz Metris, Ford transit, Mojotone 56 quiet coil P-90 Soapbar, etc.
Affordable for the drivers of pickups, trucks, work vehicles, and full-size sport utility vehicles (SUVs) like Ram 1500, 2500 HD, Toyota Tundra, etc.
Hankook Dynapro ATM
Hankook Dynapro atm (RF10) is an excellent option for on and off-road vehicles. It makes riding on wet, dry snow, sand, rocks, stone an absolute breeze and it provides proper traction even in rainy or slippery conditions effortlessly.
It is suitable and specially developed for the drivers of light trucks, vans, pickups, and sport utility vehicles (SUVs). This is a Hankook’s premium on-road and off-road all-terrain light truck tire. It offers a 50k mileage treadwear warranty.
Cooper Discoverer AT3
It is also known as cooper discoverer LT in the market. It is also an on-road and off-road all-terrain tire especially formulated for the drivers of pickups, trucks, work vehicles, and full-size sport utility vehicles (SUVs) who look for durability, stability, smooth grip, perfect handling and control, proper traction on inclement weather.
It provides up to 60k miles treadwear warranty. Also, designed with rugged, biting edges on the tire’s shoulder for an extra smooth grip and to protect the tire from puncture and leakage.
Before buying tires for your vehicles like light trucks, SUVs, cars, pickups, and minivans, it is necessary to know the exact details of the tires. Tires not only carry the load or passenger but also carry the heavy load. So, it is important to know all the information for choosing the right tires for your needs.
Both tires come with some outstanding and exceptional features and technologies. They perform well and provide a much better journey all year round. Let’s look at their sensational features and benefits.
Top features and benefits of Hankook Dynapro ATM
- It is an on-road and off-road all-terrain tire that is designed for light trucks, vans, SUVs.
- It is available in a range of sizes that offers smooth grip and acceleration both on and off-road.
- The Hankook’s tread compound is molded into a spacious, independent block, symmetric tread design with an extended footprint.
- They are designed with symmetric tread pattern grooves that improve grip and proper acceleration while resisting unbalanced wear.
- Wraparound tread design delivers a sturdy look and increases traction in muddy, clay, gravel, pebbles, slippery road, over stones, and snowy conditions.
- Upgradeable tread design protects the tire from cutting and chipping and enhances handling.
- Stone ejection aggressive sidewalls construction in the center and shoulder grooves help prevent unexpected harm from stone drilling or outside impacts.
- The scallop grooves between the tread blocks increase the amount of biting skirt to improve off-road and winter season traction.
Top Features Of Cooper Discoverer AT3
- It is an all-season and all-terrain tire designed to help the drivers of pickups, light trucks, work vehicles, SUVs.
- It provides the rugged viability needed to keep up with their active lifestyle.
- Sensational sidewall design protects the tire and provides proper grip and traction against dirt, gravel, stones, solid rocks, muddy, sludge, snow, and even in the urban jungle.
- It combines off-road prowess with bountiful on-road ease and year-round traction even in the light snow conditions.
- Durable and exclusive tread technology combines a shred-resistant silica material with an all-terrain tread pattern.
- Even Wear Arc technology optimizes the shape of the footprint for balanced pressure at the contact patch, enhancing handling and promoting even treadwear.
- Stone ejector edges help to prevent punctures due to stone drilling.
- The internal formation of this tire consists of a sturdy, two-ply polyester casing.
- Designed with single-ply nylon reinforcement, high-strength steel belts further increase the viability and offer better handling with high-speed stability.
Both tires play a vital role and provide much better handling and traction in all conditions and surfaces. From the comparison between Hankook Dynapro atm vs cooper discoverer at3 tires, it is clear that both tires are best from different angle vision.
|Check Price on Amazon||Check Price on Amazon|